Y’s Way Flooring is a full service flooring business that provides flooring needs to local residents in the Watertown, Oconomowoc, and Lake Mills areas. We are dedicated to serving our customers with efficient, friendly, professional service. Y’s Way is always looking for responsible, honest, positive, enthusiastic, hard working individuals that would like to be part of our team and help customers complete their dream projects.
Apply today by contacting Y’s Way Flooring >
Why work with us?
- Full time career
- Career growth! We look to promote from within and teach new tasks.
- Independent and creative positions
- Full & part time/flexible hours
- Wage: $10 – $16 depending on experience
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid training and certifications
- Contribution to Life Insurance
- Contribution to Disability Insurance
Duties and responsibilities
- Mechanical aptitude
- Perform daily receiving process for all goods inventory or non-inventory
- Fill and issue all products with RFMS Picket tickets
- Participate in inventory when needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Keen to detail, motivated and adaptable to various situations
- Pick up products at vendors and delivery to customer location.
- Customer centered attitude and approach
- Follow proper safety procedures. Safety is a priority at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid drivers license with a clean record
- Valid bank account for direct deposit
- Fork lift certification a plus
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.