It’s June, and summer is kicking into full swing. You don’t have time to worry about your dirty carpets…however, summer is the perfect time to get your carpets cleaned. Why? (Drum roll,please.)
1. It’s not too humid for them to dry. Our Wisconsin dew points have not maxed out yet, making this an ideal time to clean your carpets—and to let them dry (faster!).
2. You can impress your company with your great looking flooring when you entertain. Hosting a party this summer? Make sure your carpets look fantastically clean for your next barbeque.
3. You need to get that stain out from your last barbeque. This reason is related to reason #2.
4. It’s good to have clean carpets if you need to stay away from allergens. For many, summer is the season of high outdoor allergen rates, leading to an indoor lifestyle. That’s when having clean carpets can ease indoor allergy symptoms too.
5. Now is the time when it’s easy to clean your feet off. You don’t have to worry about cold and snow, or tracking dirt across the house.
6. Grandma’s wine stain from Thanksgiving isn’t going away on its own.
7. You can schedule your carpet cleaning for the day before you leave on vacation. Come home to dry, clean carpets!
8. Procrastination is highly overrated. Before too long, we’ll be talking about the first day of fall, and your opportunity for open windows and clean carpets will be replaced by the first day of school, community events and preparation for your big family Thanksgiving.
9. You can keep the kids (and pets) outside while the carpets get cleaned. Speaking of pets, now is the time to erase those pet stains (and pet dander).
10. You’re spending more time outside, thus the carpets stay cleaner longer. Okay, we’re reaching here, but who ever heard of a list of nine reasons?